miércoles, 18 de octubre de 2017

I have, who has?

Good morning!!
Here's a game to work on sight words: I have, who has?
Each kid has a card. The one with the starter card starts reading I have_____. Who has____? (for example I have and, who has like? The student with the next word reads the card (I have like, who has but?).
All the children should be focused and answer quickly when their words are pronounced. In this way, boys and girls learn the pronunciation of the sight words and also learn how to read them.



Aquí os dejo un ejemplo de un juego para trabajar las sight words. El juego se llama I have, who has?
Cada alumno tiene una tarjeta, el niñ@ con la carta starter, empieza a leer I have___ who has___? (por ejemplo I have and, who has like?) El alumno con la siguiente palabra lee su tarjeta (I have like, who has but?).
Todos los alumnos deben estar atentos y responder rápidamente cuando leen su palabra. Así, los chic@s trabajan oralmente la pronunciación y rápida lectura de nuestras sight words.

TEACHER EVA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario